- Consultation on all aspects of senior housing in the Calgary region. This includes:
- private apartments
- non-profit housing
- subsidized apartments
- personal care homes
- private assisted living
- designated assisted living
- care centres.
- For descriptions of these housing types see Housing Definitions.
- 2013/2014 Kerby Housing Directory
This is a guide to all seniors’ housing options in Calgary. Note: this directory was last updated in May, 2013. More up-to-date information is available on the Housing Database.
- Click here to take our Housing Self-Assessment test (as published in our 2012/2013 Housing Directory)
- Assistance in completing housing forms - A Commissioner of Oaths is available to witness housing documents.
- A bulletin board to post listings for shared accommodation or rental units.
Stay up to date with Kerby Centre