Kerby Information provides answers and solves problems. Topics include:
- legal issues
- services for seniors
- home help
- consumer issues
- congratulatory messages
Phone, email or drop-in. An appointment is recommended.
- Click here for an on-line database of Seniors Information.
- 2013 Kerby Centre Seniors Directory of Services Read Online. Note: this directory was last updated in January, 2013. More up-to-date information is available on the on-line database. The 2013 Kerby Seniors Directory is available in print at Kerby Centre and around Calgary.
Other services include:
- Forms assistance.
- Alberta Seniors Information Centre: Assistance with Alberta government programs.
- Legal Advice: Volunteer lawyers provide legal advice. There is no charge for the initial meeting. Follow-up services may be billed. An appointment is required.
- Commissioners for Oaths available to witness documents.
- Income Tax Preparation: Volunteers fill in tax forms. No charge. An appointment is required. Income limits:
- $30,000 for single
- $35,000 for couple
- Workshops on topics such as wills and personal directives.
- Contractor referrals:
- yard work,
- snow removal,
- home repair
- Advocacy: Support when dealing with contractors or government.