Phone: (403) 234-6566
Up and active! You’re 55-plus. You want to maintain or improve your level of health. The Diana James Wellness Clinic can be a vital resource offering a variety of services.
- Drop-in for blood pressure, blood glucose and weight checks.
- Get health information on:
- Weight control
- Special diets
- Breast self-examination
- Proper use of medications
- Home supports
- Understanding medical conditions
- Health practitioners
- Foot Clinic: Basic and advanced foot care is provided by appointment. Staff is professionally trained. This service helps people with vision problems, arthritis, diabetes and other medical conditions to maintain good foot health.
- Initial assessment and first appointment $35 for members and $40 for non-members
- Follow-up appointments $15 for members and $20 for non-members.
- PLEASE NOTE: there is high demand for foot clinic appointments. Please call for availability as there may be a delay for new clients.
- FREE Nutrition Screening: This screen procedure identifies areas of concern and offers referrals for healthy eating. Call for an appointment. Or drop-in on Tuesdays from 9:00 – 11:30 a.m