Phone: (403) 234-6566
Up and active! You’re 55-plus. You want to maintain or improve your level of health. The Diana James Wellness Clinic can be a vital resource offering a variety of services.
- Drop-in for blood pressure, blood glucose and weight checks.
- Get health information on:
- Weight control
- Proper use of medications
- Home supports
- Understanding medical conditions
- Health practitioners
- Foot Clinic: Basic and advanced foot care is provided by appointment. Staff is professionally trained. This service helps people with vision problems, arthritis, diabetes and other medical conditions to maintain good foot health.
First time appointment is one hour, booked on Fridays.
First time appointments are $70.00 for Kerby members and $80.00 for non- Kerby members. Initial appointment includes: Medical assessment, gait test, blood pressure, blood sugar, weight check and foot care.
Follow up appointments are booked every 6 to 8 weeks depending on your needs. Follow up appointments are $30.00 for Kerby members and $40.00 for non-members.
Foot care includes : trimming and shaping of the toenails, reducing callouses and corns.
Fingernails: Trimming and filing $5.00 must be included with the foot care visit not a separate service.
The Diana James Wellness Clinic has a wide variety of health products and medical equipment for sale.