Phone: (403) 234-6566
Up and active! You’re 55-plus. You want to maintain or improve your level of health. The Diana James Wellness Clinic can be a vital resource offering a variety of services.
- Drop-in for blood pressure, blood glucose and weight checks.
- Get health information on:
- Weight control
- Special diets
- Breast self-examination
- Proper use of medications
- Home supports
- Understanding medical conditions
- Health practitioners
- Foot Clinic: Basic and advanced foot care is provided by appointment. Staff is professionally trained. This service helps people with vision problems, arthritis, diabetes and other medical conditions to maintain good foot health.
- Initial assessment and first appointment $35 for members and $40 for non-members
- Follow-up appointments $15 for members and $20 for non-members.
- PLEASE NOTE: there is high demand for foot clinic appointments. Please call for availability as there may be a delay for new clients.
We have been able to provide second to none foot care services for a number of years. Due to recent increases in supply and utility costs, and our desire to continue to provide the best care possible, effective July 1, 2014 our prices will be increasing.
Foot care appointment
$30.00 for Kerby members and $40.00 for non-members
Initial foot care intake and assessment appointment
$70.00 for Kerby Members and $80.00 for non–members
Thank you for your understanding
(Please note: if this increase will cause financial difficulty please see the Manager of the Wellness Clinic)